Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Libby set free....sort of.....


President Bush followed his bases advice and comutted the prision sentence of Scooter Libby. He left inteact the fine and probation, but this was not good enought for the left who came out toally against it right off the bat. I should say the left was consistant on one thing, they did want Libby's head from the time he was convicted, and they did not let up.


There are some things that people neglect to understand when talking about the Libby case. I have heard at least 3 separate newscasts in the last few days explicitly say that Libby was sent to jail because he outed an agent of the government. NO HE DID NOT! What don't you people get about that. He did not out the agent. If you people have woken up, you would have known a long time ago that Richard Armatige actually outed that agent, not Libby. He gave the name after the reporters had already new, because Armatige told them. It is like talking to a bag of rocks when dealing with the libs anymore, like I would have more of a chance to get a wall to give me a educated discussion than anyone on the left. I do not know what to say. It amazes me that these people, that know nothing about what is going on, can make people believe he outed an agent! The Democrats tell us that the right runs the media, but if that were true I would not have heard what I heard on those newscasts, and that is the truth!


Second, and most importantly, I am really curious if anyone on the left gave a second thought to the pardon of Marc Rich, who obviously did something wrong, and even left the country to escape prosecution. It was not untill he gave a substantial amount of money to the Clintons did he come back to the country, and then was pardoned by the man he bought off. I am not going to go into what Marc Rich did, no one cares. But no one stood up and questioned Clintons Pardons, especially this one, when it sure as hell should have been questioned by the media, who is now saying that Bush pardoned him for some God aweful exuse of a reason! He pardoned the man because he did nothing wrong. The Federal Prosecutor investigating the leak of Plame's name took the investigation to far, and had sent lots of money doing so. He needed someones head for something, and he got it in Libby's testimony. The people on the left who are crying foul can cry foul somewhere else, because I do NOT want to hear you. You make yourselves sound like children that did not get their way, and it makes this country look like a bunch of damn fools! DEAL WITH IT!!


Lastly, I am sick and tired of hearing about how perjury is the worst crime anyone could commit and Libby should have never been pardoned for it. These people make me sick! I am tired of holding back on this. I am going to tell you how I feel, like I should have at the begining when I was going to. You want to know why I do not give a damn Libby was set free? It is because Clinton made everything ok to do, that is why. If anyone on the left has the nerve to say that Libby should go to jail, but Clinton had the right to keep the Presidency, then those people are so far out there they will probably never find the light of day. It is ok for a sitting President to lie, but not Libby. He should go to jail, and Clinton should be honored for all the crap he never did to make this country better? The people on the left are hypocrites. If you want Libby in jail, thats fine with me. Just send Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Madaline Albright, and Sandy Berger right along with him, because that is the only thing that would ever make it right.


And do not give me that he lied about sex, because that is the lamest exuse for comitting a crime I have ever heard. He lied, and nothing happened to him. I do not care what he lied about. He could have lied about taking a bath that morning for all I care. He was asked a question, under oath, and he lied. He knew he lied, and he did it to protect himself, knowing full well the people in this country are so stupid they would never ask for Impeachment and removal. Yeah, we got oe of those, but he should have been thrown out of office and charged with Perjury and Obstruction. No one one the left wants to acknowledge the facts in the case, and they never will. They want it one way for their side, and another way for their eneimies.


I am all about right and wrong, not about left and right. This has made me sick to my stomach. Let it die. Libby was pardoned, so what? Clinton pardoned himself when he associated with the people he did to get out of ever being charged with a crime. he should have been, once out of office, because you can not charge a sitting President, but that is beyond the point!


You people on the left want to make this a better country? You know what you have to do to do that? Start acting like Americans, not like some other kind of people that are better than American and can come and talk down to the people of this country and to other parties. You are not the party that will lead this country into bigger and better things, but you are the people that will ruin this country to the point of no return. You talk about the Bush Administration and how they have lied to the people, and how they are bad people. Give me a break! Your words are lost on the people with half a brain to make a reasonable assesment of what is going on. All the people that follow your lead do just that...FOLLOW! So get off your high horses and get some work done, like you promised the American people you would do but have not done yet. You have lied to the American people also...You do NOT get a pass from me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home