Sunday, July 01, 2007

Is it just me or....

Is this world turning into something no one had ever even imagined it would become. After the recent terror attack, we see that there is evil in th world, and it is up to us to stop it in its tracks. Obviously, not every single attack can be stopped, as we have seen this weekend, but things must be done to protect the citizens of these nations that the terrorists consider "Evil".

I know what a few of you are saying to yourself, you have said it to me any time before. There is no evil in the world, don't kid yourself. I say what has happened this weekend shows that there is evil, and how evil that these people can be. You do not have to believe in a higher power to believe that there are people in this world that want to harm others. I do not what you people want to consider that, but I consider it evil. There is no way be can beat all of it. It has existed since the beiginning of time, and it will till the end. But there are ways we can protect ourselves, and the United States has done those things, even though the left considers Bush a War Criminal for it.

I am sick of hearing the left tell me that I am wrong for what I believe. I am sick of people in Washington tell me that I must be against this war, because if I am not I do not care about the troops that are there. Those troops are there fighting so we do not have to deal with car bombs going off every single day. The people that believe we are fighting in vain are clueless to the facts of why we fight and where we fight! Clinton and the people like her are not the ones that should tell me how to feel about what is going on in this world today, because if she was leading the free world, we would be in more trouble than we are now.

Do you think she will fight the nemy where we are, or wait for them to come to us again? I think we all know the answer to that.

Someone on the left explain to me why we should bring our men and women home before we win, and I will tell you why you people are traitors to the people who are fighting. Do you want the subway that your children are riding on one day to blow up because some nutt case from the Middle East believes we are the worst of the worst in the world? How about a dirty bomb going off in a college? These things can happen, and they will if we do not show our might in the world to the people who hate us the most. That is not being a war monger, that is being realistic!

Or we can just bring our troops home, give up, and show the world we are weak, just as we did in Vietnam. It is up to you, people on the left, on which side you will be on! Yes, my words in this blog will probably get under the skin of some of you, but I only tell the truth. The truth hurts those who have not found it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home