Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yet Another Liberal Yinzer



So we are at Sharon Regional Hospital today for my son to have a MRI done. As we are sitting in the waiting room, I overhear this 76-year old liberal yinzer complaining to an orderly about the 'evil' Republicans. "All politicians that are rich and/or have any kind of money are Republican only." What? WHAT?!? My wife shot me an evil glare but I could not resist to chime in on the poor mindless bastard that he is. "No democrats are rich?" I ask. "Nope, they are just like the rest of us working-class Americans. Only the Republicans have any money." Clueless liberal yinzer replies. "Are you friggin' kidding me? Do you really think democratic politicians don't have mansions (like Kerry, Gore, etc), yachts, maids, personal chefs, etc?" I ask in total disbelief. "Ah, what do you know, you weren't alive during the Great Depression." He says. Luckily, for my wife, my son's name was called and my conversation with the clueless, liberal moron ended. However, it just goes to show what great brainwashers the libs are. Because you all know that democrats 'care about the poor...' Yeah, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home