Sunday, July 08, 2007

I swear...

If I have to listen to one more person from that Live Earth Concert tell me that I better save the planet I will scream. These people are driving me crazy. They tell me that I should conserve energy, yet they are the ones flying in on their private jets and driving in their expensive , gas guzzling limos! These people make me sick . They are doing nothing to to help their cause, all they are doing is pissing people with half a brain that can make a logical thought in their heads off!

Do any of you actually care what Madonna tells you that we should do? If you do, God bless you, because you will need his blessing, thats for sure. These people are all hypocrits. This is just another cause they feel like they have to get behind because they have money and influence over some people. Of course, the people they have influence over are brain dead morons who would believe that Elvis were still alive if Al Gore told them that he was! Maybe Al Gore should pay more attention to his son that seems to have real problems,instead of plowing America with the fear of something that is as made.


So, who played in this Live Earth thing anyway. I did not even feel like reading the article. I seen Madonna on TV, that was about it. There are a few bands that I listen to that played there, makes me think why I even listen to music anymore.


Why do people have to take these artists so seriously? They do not care about the planet! If they did, would they be doing have the stuff that they do on a daily basis? They would probably cut back on their driving and drive a hybrid everywhere they went. This is not happening. They may want you to think they do, but they do NOT! They fly in on their jets, then go to a concert to tell people like you and me we are bad people for owning an SUV. The music industry can shove it for all I care. I do not even care anymore about these low lifes! They complain their music is not selling...I wonder why people? Of course some of it has to do with illegal downlaoding, but a lot of it is because they want to make all their music political, and people do not want to hear that. If the people of this country wanted to listen to music that slammed the President and made fools of people who vote Republican, this music would be selling like crazy!


I am so sick of even hearing about these people, I can not even write a decent blog tonight. That really makes me mad! Hopefully I wil come back with something better the next time!!! Thank you all for reading!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home