Sunday, February 18, 2007

POST FROM MYSPACE BLOG


Lets understand one thing before I go anywhere with this. This is my OPINION and nothing more, nothing less. Take it for what it is worth, and nothing more than that. These are my thoughts on abortion, a killer that no one seems to care about anymore, but kills more innocent people everyday than your worst serial killer ever will! I understand that it is a different situation. But women every single day make a choice on to have a child or to abort it. When they are making that desicion, they have to think about many different situations. How will the child be cared for, how will the parents react, how will this effect the rest of their lives. Those are questions that run through these womens heads. I understand that the decision is tough, and the chice that is made will have to be lived with for the rest of the womens life.

Now that I got out all of the nice stuff out of the way, this is what I really think about the issue....IT IS MURDER!!!!!! Pretty plain and simple to me, I think. We live in a society that has made everyone think that there are easy ways out of every single situation, and if you follow the easy way, then you will be better for it in the end. The easiest way is not always the right way. I have talked at length before about right and wrong, and what the right and wrong thing to do is. Is may not always be the easiest thing to do, but the right thing is always just that...RIGHT! There are many different ways to deal with that issue before you have to go to the extreme and have an abortion done. Give the kid away, thats a good CHOICE. Don't have sex before you are ready for what may happen as a result of it. Thats a good CHOICE. Having sex and then saying, ohh damn, i got pregnant, better go get rid of this thing. God has given you the life, and the oppertunity to bring life into this world. Taking the easy way out and just getting rid of the child is a disgrace, not only to you but to the God who gave you that oppertnity at life!

Janruary 22, 1973- A day that will live forever in the minds of abortionists throughout the United States of America. That was the day that the desicion on Roe V. Wade was handed down by the Supreme Court of the U.S. This case single handedly changed the face of this country forever, now alowing women to have an abortion, well, pretty much at will. The court struct down a Texas law outlawing abortion, except in the most extreme cases, like if there would be a medical problem with the mother.

Without going into so much detail I bore you all, the court came to this desicion on the basis of the 14th Amendment, which at some point while I was sleeping gave citizens the right to privacy...total privacy without any government interference. Now, I can not do anything that will endanger another person while in my own home, like try to make a nuclear device...I don't have the right to privac there. And ever sinc 9/11, there is no one that is going to tell me there is a right to privacy anywhere, since there are cameras at every street corner and searches at every single airport. The government is tapping peoples phones and reading peoples mail, yet there is a right to privacy? I believe there is a right to privacy only when the left in this country feel that it is appropriate, and the conservatives sit there and take it like they are little school children. The right tom privacy is a joke. There has never been that right, and there will probably never be that right, unless the Dems get total power again and try to finish what they started.

Lets try to understand one thing; I am not saying that women who make the choice of having an abortion are terrible people and need to be burned at the stake. All I am saying is that there are alternatives to aborting a fetus, and those alternaives need to be looked at closely. It has become the norm in this country to just gom and have an abortion, it will be ok. No one will look down on you, except for the cooky religious right, and they do not make a difference, their opinions matter the least!

So, this is what my generation has grown up believing is right. When will my generation learn that this and other things that we take for being normal are not that at all. There are many other subjects where could go on and on, and I will. If you are new to my blog, you will learn that if I do not like something, I come out and I say it, and I hold back nothing when I am writing.

I hope I have not angered anyone, and I open this up for debate. I have left a few of my thoughts out, considering maybe they will come out inthe course of a debate, and so that I would not make you sit here and read a book that I call a blog. PLEASE COMMENT.... I appreciate it. If you think I am off base, tell me about it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home