Sunday, September 24, 2006

Welcome one and all to our bog. This should have been the first post, however, just like liberals, I am doing this assbackwards! Our intention is to hopefully educate the masses in what is going in the world and to fully bug the hell out of liberals! Whereas I may drop a few profanities in here (cannot help it, I was raised in NJ) you can be fully assured this is a blog to be read by everyone. The three of us have vast backrounds in which I feel bring a unique persepective to this blog. Doc is a 21 year old college student Pittsburgh sports loving resident of Glassport. He likes hard rock, has a drink or two, loses at poker regularly (sorry Doc), but has a keen eye of what is transpiring in the world at a relatively young age (in which I never really noticed until I began to read some of his posts on his MYSPACE blogs).

Rodney is a man of the cloth. He is one of the most positive, well-raised, intelligent persons I have ever come in contact with. He will drop whatever he is doing and come and aid you if you ask (or sometimes if you do not ask) and never asks anything in return. Rodney will aslo be the first one to grab the joystick and slaughter millions of liberal-loving aliens in HALO on my XBOX or bang his head to metal! I defy anyone to find a minister like that!

Which brings this to me. I am alomst 35 (yikes), father of two, residing in western PA. I cannot stand western PA. It has rubbed of on me like dog excriment. This may be because western PA seems to be a liberal hotbed, but I digress. My mother was born in Kirkuk, IRAQ (though I am not Arab per se, our ethnicity is Armenian - Armenia being this first countryto adopt Christianity as a state religion in 301 AD), so I have a unique persepective of sorts on the Iraqi situation. Being Armenian had allowed me to come in contact with many Muslims, many of which are disgusted with the USA. Much of their disgust comes from their perception that the USA pretty much finances Israel's war with the Palestine. I also have resided in Finland back in the early 90's and their beef with my beloved country is that they feel the USA is being the 'world police.' Well, shit, someone has to do it I say.

Is our g'vt perfect? No. Does any sane-minded USA citizen want another coutry's g'vt instead of ours? NO. Is this country inspecting Muslims US citizens with more than usuall? Well, if a 100,000 redhaired people blew up buildings and murdered 4000 people, I guarantee you everyone in this entire country would scrutinize redheads a lot more. Is it right? Probably not. Do our leaders feel the need to protect our country? Yes. Along the same line - does everyone realize that over 70% of "Arabs" residing in the USA are Christian? No. Look, I do not have the answer for the IRAQ situation. Trust me though, Saddam is a psychopath and it is much better that he is gone. I realize people are dying in Iraq, however, console in the fact that its nowhere near the amount of death if Saddam were still in power. Believe that.

Ok, after reading this entry I seem to be all over the place. I guess that is me in a nutshell. I just say what comes to mind. I be blunt y'all! But before I go, isn't it funny that the Muslim leaders are freaking out over the pope's speach, YET, YET, its way ok for the Muslim leaders to blast the US and Christians on a daily basis? Yeah, ok. That makes a lot of sense. Time to for me to go to the Browns game and..............GO BEARS!

BY TOM

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger Tom said...

I just have to respond to this nonsence! Otternoosh, whoever you are, your like on some far away planet that does not get cable! Most countries hate us??? No crap! Should Bush sit in the White House and say to himself that he will not do anythoing without the backing of the French? That is just absurd! It makes no sence. You think Clinton had a good foriegn policy? His foreign policy consisted of aspeasing world leaders, not confronting them. Without leaders like Bush and Reagan, your little United States is either overrun by terrorists or Communists. But that little point seems to get lost on many people that have only a one track mind!

America's religious tolerence stopped the day 3,000 people were killed by AIRPLANES!!!! Thats it! Christians did not fly those planes, Jews didnt fly them, it was the Muslims! Read the Koran. That book is not teaching anyone how to be a better person, or how to help your fellow man to get riches and to live eternally after you pass. It talks about killing, bringing people to the Muslims religion, if neccesary even by force! How is that peaceful and why should I be tolerant to madmen?

The Vegi Tales were made to be a christian show for children. Thats what the original purpose was! The fact that a Muslim may be watching the show is irrelivent. Don't watch the show! Simple as that! I do not see people with your mindset taking offence to children in public school that are FORCED to learn things about the MUSLIM religion. These children re told that it will make them STRONGER people, and more TOLERANT to others later in life. There goes that word again, tolerant! In your world, Muslims can kill at will, and Christians must be TOLERANT. I guess the Jews are at fault as well in your simplistic few of the world.

And if I sound like an "uneducated loser" while speaking my opinion, well then, thats fine with me. You sir are apart of the problem in this country. Everything that you think is right, and no one else can HAVE an opinion without it being bigoted! And when people like Tom, Rodney, or I call your side out you have no arguement, all you do is name call. Keep on the name calling, because the majority of the American people do not buy it anymore. They know the left is the REAL bigot party, and they know that if a Democrat comes to power, we will be less safe then ever before! The American people gave Bush a chance. They gave him the forum to push his ideals because the majority of people agree with him! Thats not lying, or stretching the truth. He won the election, so, he must be liked.

It is true people do not like the War and are tired of it, but never the less we all know that we are safer today than under President Clinton, who by the way let Osama Bin Laden GO on numerous occasions! Thats great foreign ploicy!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Hmmm, interesting comment. Thank you Joanna for your feedback. Allow me to comment myself:

Have you all lost your mind. NO, I HAVEN'T. I AM PRETTY SURE RODNEY HASN'T. DOC'S IS STILL THERE AS WELL.

The problem with most people who have a blog is that they think what they have to say others actually want to hear. HMMM, THE PURPOSE OF BLOGGING (BLOG COMING FROM WEB-LOG) IS TO JOT DOWN STUFF ON EACH'S MIND. IT IS NOT REQUIRED READING, ANYONE CAN CHOOSE TO READ. ITS WHAT MAKES AMERICA UNIQUE.


The fact that veggie tales isin't allowed to give it's religious feedback to tiny impressionable minds is not a bad thing. Suppose a muslim family is letting their 3 year old child watch the show and the topic of religion comes up. Does the little child watching have to listen to something that may or may not go against what he or she is being taught at home? What about a child that is a Jehovas Witness. Does that child have to sit there and listen to a church ceremony on tv.

SOOOOO, CHEW ON THIS ONE: ABC DECIDES TO TAKE A SHOW THAT IS CENTERED AROUND THE KORAN AND THEN CENSORS ALL REFERENCES TO MOHAMMED AND THE KORAN. I CHOOSE (NOTICE THE WORD CHOOSE) TO VIEW THE PROGRAM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MUSLIM FAITH, YET ALL REFERENCES TO IT ARE CENSORED. HOW THEN IS IT A SHOW ABOUT MUSLIM FAITH? I FAIL TO SEE ANY VALIDITY IN YOUR POINT THERE. ITS LIKE THE HBO DOCUMENTARY THIS TUESDAY ABOUT THE CUBS (CALLED WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR; SINCE THEY NEVER WIN THE WORLD SERIES) AND ALL REFERENCES TO CUBS AND BASEBALL ARE CENSORED...

And why are these values called christian values? Do other people who are not christians have values, or are they immoral? If they don't believe what you believe does that make them less worthy of love from whomever they believe in?

IT WAS A CHRISITIAN-THEMED SHOW! I WAS NOT ATTACKING OTHER RELIGIOUS VALUES (THOUGH I BELIEVE MOST OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS ARE BECAUSE CATHOLIC, JEWISH, MUSLIM, MORMON, LUTHERAN, ETC, LEADERS CANNOT KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT). I WAS ATTACKING NBC FOR SIGNING UP A SHOW THEN CENSORING THE HELL OUT OF IT. KINDA LIKE WHAT CLINTON WANTED TO DO WHEN HE FELT THE WTC TV SHOW ATTACKED HIS ADMINISTRATION....

Your rants and raves make you sound like bigoted, small town, uneducated losers.

AGAIN, I APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND KEEP READING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home